Saturday, June 6, 2015

June Jubilee Day 2: The Makeup Bullet REVIEW!

The Makeup Bullet is something that I got at IMATS in January and, since it's new to the market, I wanted to use it for a good while before I posted my opinions on this interesting little sponge.  To see what I think, keep on reading!
This. Sponge. Is. AMAZING! It slides right onto your finger, just like those little finger tooth brushes that you can get to travel.  It fits onto all of my fingers so if I need a little more pressure, or a lighter touch, I can switch the finger it's on really easily.  I did try to use this to put on my foundation and it did work, but not as great as it works with concealer.  This has become my go to blending sponge for my concealers.  It is so easy to clean too! I run it under lukewarm water and use the teeny tiniest amount of Dr. Bronner's Castile liquid soap (which I use to wash all of my brushes, let me know if you want more on that) and you give it a couple of good squeezes and it's good as new.  The material itself is very soft on the skin, stretchy, soft, and pliable.  These are all great things for me because I've had scratch and hard sponges before and they actually aggravate my face.  You can get the sponge here on their website.  The cost of the sponge is $14.95USD and $16.95CAD and personally, I think it is worth every penny.  When you go to their site, you can also check out their Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.  It's a very simple site and very easy to navigate.  If you own this sponge, what do you think of it? Would this be something you would want to order? XOXO
Be Bold, Be Beautiful, Be YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!