Monday, June 15, 2015

June Jubilee Day 13: Different Uses for Eye Cream

What do you mean, different uses for eye cream? Isn't there just one use, to reduce wrinkles around the eyes? I'm here to tell you my friends that, no, eye cream is not just for eyes anymore.

I use Argan Oil eye cream, I don't know if that makes a difference in anything but I really do like it.  As I've done research on various eye creams, looking for one for myself, that I discovered that eye cream can be used for more than just the eye area.
You can use the anti-wrinkle, anti-fatigue eye cream where you would get wrinkles around your face.  I use it on my laugh lines, and on my forehead- prevention is key, you know.  You don't need to use a lot and you definitely don't need to slather your face in eye cream but it will help to diminish lines and wrinkles and not just around your eyes.  Then again, embrace your fine lines too! Either way you are absolutely beautiful.
Be Bold, Be Beautiful, Be YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!