Thursday, March 20, 2014

March Birchbox: Opening and Contents

Hello lovelies! The internet has been slow as of late and wouldn't allow me to post, but I received my March Birchbox in the mail the other day.  It was just the thing I needed to make my day better, makeup can fix anything! Here's what I received:


I loved the picture on the card this month because it's very Spring-y and that's all I am hoping for is a warm spring and a warm summer.


1) Air Repair Rescue Balm (full size $12)
What: Balms Away! This all natural salve repairs dry, cracked skin anywhere on the body. This can be used on cuticles, lips, hands, elbows, and knees.
My Reaction: I'm honestly not a big fan of lotions other than my Gold Bond Lotion but this stuff has intrigued me because it has so many different uses.
2) Control Corrective Oil Free Healing Lotion (full size $35)
What: This citrusy hydrator works to purify and tone skin while rebalancing oil levels.
My reaction: To be truthful, I'll probably give this to a friend because oil free products make my skin look ten times worse than it already is.
3)Gilchrist & Soames London Collection Body Lotion (Full Size $16)
What: This fast absorbing hydrator leaves skin silky smooth, with a light earthy scent
My reaction: Mainly, why so many lotions? Second, I love the scent of this! I think I will actually be using this product on a daily basis until it's all gone.
4) Inika Eyeliner in Green Lagoon (full size $20)
What: Organic meets au courant in the eco friendly brand's rick, mineral based eyeliner.
My reaction: I'm really happy that this is eco-friendly.  The color itself is not one I would have picked out because it's a very bright and shimmery lime green.  I'm excited to try this product.
5) Obliphica Professional Intensive Hair Serum(full size $38)
What: Nourishing frizz tamer that repairs damaged hair with omega rich sea buckthorn berry.
My Reaction: Why is it purple, will that damage my hair? It smells kinda nice though, I guess I'll give it a go.
What was your favorite thing that your received in your monthly order box?

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a pretty good box. You did get a lot of lotions though. I hope you do something bright and funky with that eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? haha, i will take inspiration from you for the eyeliner :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!