Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tarte Amazonian 12 Hour Clay Blush in 'Adored' REVIEW


 I have finally purchased my first Amazonian Clay Blush, I got it in the color "Adored".  I got it in a mini-essentials kit by Tarte which came with maracuja oil, clay mask, clay setting powder, and the blush.  I was very excited when I made this purchase.  This was on the day that I broke my spending ban and boy did I make some great choices.  The color "Adored" is a peachy pink with a shimmer running through it.  This goes on like a dream, doesn't kick up product, and it works well with my blush brush by Essence of Beauty.  I was worried at first of looking a bit like a mirrorball but it softens so much that it does just give you a natural flush with shimmer. The swatch below is not very good, but you can see the pink that it carries as well as the shimmer.
Have you ever tried any Tarte blushes that you'd recommend or any Tarte product at all?
 Hello readers, I know this post is short and I haven't posted five days.  I was hospitalized for the past five days for complications with some of my medicine. Thank you for being amazing readers! One of the many things I kept thinking was, 'I haven't posted in days.... ohhh nooos.' Well I'm fading fast faithful readers, good night, sweet dreams. Dream it, do it, be it.

10 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any Tarte blushes but I'm so keen on it!! I have bought a few blushes lately so I might wait a little longer. Anyway, I hope you're better lovely. Sweet wishes and positive thoughts your way xx Make Me Up Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a good blush. I haven´t tried any of Tarte products, yet because they are not available in my country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can get your hands on one soon then!

      Delete
  3. Nice shade! I also love their Dollface and Exposed!

    xo Kisty
    The Style Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love dollface too, just haven't had the chance to pick it up.

      Delete
  4. Exposed is my favorite shade and this shade looks so pretty. Perfect for spring/summer weather.

    New follower from the blog hop :)

    Shopping Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with Tarte, and am looking forward to trying this colour. Thanks so much for the review!

    Found you through bloghop, and would appreciate a follow back! new to the blogging world :)

    Red Lips & Rosewater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got this color in a gift box of Tarte products, I don't know if it's available for individual sale. And Welcome to the blogging world!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!