Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Maybelline Vivids lipstick: REVIEW!

Good morning Stars! I hope you had a wonderful night's sleep.  Why am I posting at 6AM California time? Because I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so I figured I would blog :)  This post is going to be about, as you can probably tell, is the Maybelline Vivids lipsticks I own.  While I don't own very many, I absolutely love them! They're so bright and creamy and vibrant that I just have to tell you all about it in case you are on the fence about buying some.  As you will see in the pictures, the package is bright clear-ish red cover and a silver base and tube. Enough rambling, onto the pictures!
 This is all of the Maybelline Vivids I own, only four, but I'm very happy with it.  The colors I have, in the order from the picture above: #895 On Fire Red is a really true red that isn't too blue toned or orange toned which made me really happy when I got home and tested it, #885 Vibrant Mandarin is an coral like orange which is why I can pull it off and not look weird wearing orange lipstick, #875 Vivid Rose okay so I didn't expect to love this color as much as I do because I swore Shocking Coral would always be my favorite but it's not fuschia and it's not bright pink and it's such a pretty darker than dusty rose color, the last lipstick I own is #870 Shocking Coral this one is special because it's the first one I bought at Target and this is a really true bright pink which I love because, hey, I love my pinks!
 All of my little soldiers lined up in a row.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and maybe helped you decide to go and pick up some Vivids of your own.  What are your favorite colors of the collection? Do you have any lipstick products or colors you think I should try? Leave it down in the comments below! <3
Be Beautiful, Be Bold, Be You. And remember I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!