Sunday, March 15, 2015

Maybelline Color Sensational Rebel Bloom: Review!

Hello Stars! I'm back with another review, but it's about lipsticks this time :) Specifically, the Maybelline Rebel Bloom lipsticks.  Lately I've been on a real Maybelline quick, buying the lipsticks, color tattoos and the mascaras- I've just gone crazy for it! I love lip colors so reviewing the lip colors first seem appropriate.  I initially picked up #740 Coral Burst at Target about a month and a half ago and as soon as I put it on I knew that I had to get more so I was at Target a few weeks ago and I got two more colors that I liked, #735 Rose Hush which to me looks like a brick red instead of a true red, and finally #715 Hibiscus Pop which is a gorgeous bright baby pink that is more meant for spring, so I will wear it more during April and so on.
 This is what the tubes look like and the colors that I picked out.  Personally, I think that the picture doesn't do Hibiscus Pop or Coral Burst any justice because they are soooo pretty in real life. They are very creamy and non drying, which is a big plus in my book.  Plus the colors are very vibrant, like the vivids, and I'm just in love.
Here are the swatches of the Rebel Bloom lipsticks I own, from top to bottom they are Hibiscus Pop, Rose Rush, and Coral Burst and those are all one swipe of the lipstick to give you an idea to how pigmented these lipsticks are. I hope all of my Stars have a great upcoming week!
Be Bold, Be Beautiful, Be You! I love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!