Saturday, March 7, 2015

I LOVE Drugstore TAG

Hello my lovely shining stars, how are you today?! Great, I'm so glad to hear that! I have another video for you, this one is the I <3 Drugstore Tag for which I now tag all of you! I would love to see what you love and truly dislike from the drugstore :)
Please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel, it would really mean a lot. XOXO: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQY-30hMdOerX2lCPb4pugg
QUESTIONS:
1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?
2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products?
3. Least favorite product?
4. What is the best makeup bargain?
5. What is your favorite underdog product? (Something you love that often gets overlooked?
6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?
7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)!!

8. Drugstore product that isn’t worth the hype?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!