Friday, March 13, 2015

Dr. Brandt face mask

The culprit? Dr. Brandt "Pores no more Vacuum cleaner" mask.
The victim? Myself
The victim's statement: Okay, this product SUCKS.  It works, kind of, and it burns like no tomorrow.  The back of the packaging says that you "will feel a slight tingling sensation". A SLIGHT TINGLING SENSATION?? Are they joking, I wanted to claw my face off it burned so bad.  My skin was so sensitive and red after using this, I could only use a rose spray and even that stung. Maybe it's just me, I hope it's not because then I won't seem crazy.I had received this in my Birchbox a month or two to ago  and I am very disappointed in this sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!