Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Get to Know Me: The Beauty Blogger Tag

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? My hair is naturally straight.
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?  I go to a salon after the incident where my hair didn't saturate correctly and left big patches of blonde in my red hair
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it? Hair wise, it's usually in a ponytail or down, nothing special. As for my style, I'm usually wearing whatever I am comfortable in. 
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon? 9 times out of 10 I do my own mani/pedi but every once in a while I will treat myself to one at this salon I really really like called the Renaissance Nail and Spa.
5. How often do you change your nail polish? At least once a week, if not more.  If I get more than one new nail polish in a week, who knows how many times I'll change them :P
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer? Since I live in Southern California, there are times in winter where you can wear sandals so I keep my toes looking pretty all year round.
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup? It depends, I have a five and ten minute routine down pat but if I have to impress someone or act like someone important then it can take me up to thirty to forty five minutes.
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?  Face first, always.                      
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it? Oh, I'm a collector most definitely.  Keep your eyes on my YouTube channel because I will be doing a makeup collection in the next few weeks (once I get my swap box)
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes? When the occasion calls for it, I feel like it, or I'm in a show.
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday? No, somedays I just wear BB Cream, mascara, a lip product of some sort, and a highlighter.
12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family? YES! Those are the best times to experiment and try new looks!
13. Will you leave the house without makeup? If BB Cream counts as makeup, then no.
14. How many high-end products do you have? Quite a few such as YSL, Too Faced, Urban Decay, etc.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed? When I'm getting dressed
16. How often do you change your handbag? Not very often. When I like a bag, I will use it to death before I will move on to another everyday bag.
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep? I usually go back to my bedroom around 9PM and do things like blog or edit videos until around midnight, then I go to bed. When I wake up depends on what? I don't know actually. Some days I'll wake up at 7AM but yesterday I woke up close to 1PM because I didn't sleep a wink the night before.
18. How often or when do you workout?Well, currently I have a leg that is broken in three places with a cast on it now and surgery planned for after Easter so I haven't been working out.  Before all of this happened, I was walking/rolling everyday with my dog around my city and things like that.
19. Left handed or right handed? Right Handed
20. How tall are you? 4'9"
21. Do you speak any foreign languages? Spanish
22. How many pets do you have? One, a dog named Henry
23. How often are you on Blogger? Each night to every other night
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs? Yes
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts? Yes
26. How did you come up with your blog name? Well, I wanted something creative and I see makeup as an art and what do artists paint on? A canvas and what do we paint on? A face. So I just combined the two ideas together.
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs? Fujifilm FinePix S8400W
28. How often do you clean your house? I'll help my mom clean every two weeks or so.
29. What's your favorite color? Hot pink and Cerulean Blue
30. Do you swear? Yes
31. What are you doing with the rest of your day? Makeup tests, sleep, and watching YouTube/Netflix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!