Wednesday, May 18, 2016

These are some of my FAVORITE pens...

As many of you know who have seen my monthly favorite videos, I love paper and pens and stationary and stickers and planners (oh my!). I thought I would bring that little part of my life to my blog today and tell you about some of my newest favorite pens.  Now, usually, I only like 1.2-1.5 boldness in a pen tip and a rainbow of colors only in ballpoint.  Enter the Papermate Inkjoy Gel pen. I bought mine off of Amazon (cheaper there) in the 0.7 tip pen in a rainbow of colors but, obviously, in gel.  Now, I used gel pens when I was a little kid but these are gel pens for adults. While I wouldn't mind some glitter, the colors are bright and vibrant and the pen writes smoothly and doesn't skip. Here is the picture of my pen test and what they look like:
To me, the biggest shocker was the yellow pen.  Usually, I can't read anything written in yellow but this was yellow but it was vibrant and bold and easy to read.  I was also surprised by the fact that there was a brown pen.  It writes nicely and the color is actually there, it doesn't look like a light black. The grip of the pen is not squishy but instead is pretty solid and I was surprised about that because I am so used to pens having a softer grip.  This doesn't affect how the pen writes, however, you get used to it naturally and you're writing looks nicer the longer you use it.  Have you used these pens? What do you think of them?XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!