Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Botanicals By The Sea Youthful Bloom Cream: Review!

Hello my beautiful stars! I hope this post finds you well.  I wanted to share with you today what is, probably, my all time favorite night time face cream.  It is called the Youthful Bloom cream by a company in California called Botanicals By The Sea which you can find here. I discovered them at a craft show near my home and haven't looked back since trying their products.  Keep reading for a more in depth review of this amazing product!
I am currently on my third jar of this amazing cream and I finally moved up to the 2oz jar from the smallest jar they have which is 35mL.  The 20oz jar is $20 and the 35mL jar is $14.  You can find them here underneath their 'Face, Face Trios, and more' category in the sub category of  'Acne Prone Skin'.  Let me tell you, this stuff really lasts, I go through about a jar a year because you only need the tiniest amount to cover your face and neck.
 The essential oils included in this cream are Macadamia and Jojoba oils with lemongrass and lavender mixed in as well.  This really helps to calm the irritation and redness in the skin but also provides a great drink for dehydrated skin as well.  Now, while it is not marketed as such, I only use this as a night cream instead of during the day.  I find it to be too heavy to wear out during the day and I would be afraid of my skin looking too oily because of the amazing essential oils in the cream.  Not only does it have good ingredients in it but it also smells good too!  I find the scent to be very soothing and perfect for putting on right before bed time.  The cream itself is very thick but is not goopy, which is a big bonus in my book.  Another reason I love this product so much is that it is all natural and they use natural ingredients, which is great for the environment and our skin.
I hope you found this post helpful and will check out Botanicals by the Sea at their website where you can order all of their products and get them shipped to you.  Enjoy! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!