Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Year, New Me?

Hello my lovely Stars and a very happy new year 2016 to all of you!
 Every new year, people do resolutions and, for me anyway, they mostly fail.  Either they don't know how to attain them or they are too big to do in one year.  One way I am going to help myself achieve these goals is to hold myself accountable and one way to do that is to put it all out there and let others help to hold you accountable. Here are some of my blogging and YouTube and social media goals for this year.


  1. Keep to my posting schedule.  This is a big one, especially when I am volunteering in the theatre.  As many of you probably saw my posting was next to none because of being in Miracle on 34th Street and since I have, hopefully, many more shows to come I need to learn how to manage my time better during the day so I'm not scrambling to post at night.  So, there's number one.
  2. Post what others want to see and not just what I can come up with.  Now this one relies heavily on you.  I can't know what you want to read if you don't tell me.  So please don't be shy, I don't bite, I swear, and leave some suggestions in the comments. 
  3. Get back to CodeAcademy and continue learning coding so that I can improve how my blog looks.
  4. Speaking of blog looks, I'm considering buying a design from Etsy, what do you guys think?
  5. Possibly a new header and a definite new photo.
  6. Update my About Me and get back to my photo journal section on my blog.
  7. For YouTube, again, I want to keep to my posting schedule.  Also, I am going to continue integrating my planner into beauty because it has become such a big part of my life.
  8. Keep up with my weekly/bi-weekly Vlogging schedule.
  9. Not be afraid to do 'How To' looks and things of the sort.  I'm a certified artist for pete's sake, I can film and explain how to do a simple makeup look.
  10. Change my banner.

So that's it. I chose ten because it's a nice, even number. What are some of your goals for this year? Either social media wise or in your life, it's all good.  I would love to know so be sure to comment down below! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!