Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Bee ZZZ's: The De-Stress Balm

Hello my lovely Stars, if you are new- welcome! Go ahead and hit that 'follow' button over there to the right so you don't miss a single post.  Today's post is going to be about one of the most awesome products I tried last year, Botanicals By The Sea's de-stress balm Bee Zzzz's! Okay, I think of it as more of a salve but you get the picture, right?  Anyway, I carry a lot of stress and anxiety around and it definitely weighs me down and makes it very difficult for me to get much rest at night.  I bought this product at the Ontario Harvest Festival and it has worked wonders.  While I still have trouble sleeping, this definitely helps me drift off sooner.  For a more in depth look at Bee ZZZ's, click that "Continue Reading" button!

Bee ZZZ's is an all natural product created by the small company Botanicals by the Sea that is based out of Southern California.  If you would like to check out this, or any of their other products, click here.  If you would like to read another review of one of their products, you can read my earlier review of their Youthful Bloom cream here.  I have been using their products for three and a half years and I have NEVER been disappointed in any of the products I have tried and used.  They are an all natural brand meaning they don't use any harsh chemicals, sulfates, or any more of that nasty stuff that some company's use.  Just of a few of the products they use are Argan oil, Avocado oil, bee pollen, bees wax (organic), french lavender, NATURAL glycerin, and the list goes on and on.  You can read all of the ingredients they've used in a product on that product's page but you can see all ingredients on the about page.  They make everything from soaps and shampoos to bath bombs and aromatherapy.  Now, usually I would have a horrible reaction to something that is all natural. That, and the products I tried never seemed to work right but their products work wonders and are great for people with sensitive skin especially.
The product itself is one of their newest creations and from what I've seen, they sell out of it at nearly every trade show they go to.  You get a 1oz tub for $18.  Yes, yes, I know what you're thinking- that's a lot for 1oz! It really isn't though because you need just the tiniest amount to make it work so it will last you a good long time.  What you do is you take the cap off, dip your finger into the product and rub it onto your wrist and inner elbow pulse points, plus at the bottom of your neck, the back of your neck, and I like to put some directly under my nose that way I can really smell it.  The main scents and ingredients in it are lavender and chamomile, both very soothing scents.  You don't even have to wear this only at night either because, even though it helps you sleep, it also helps you to stay calm.  So, say you're having a bad day at work you can pull it out of your handbag (I put mine in my bag whenever I go anywhere) and dab just the tiniest of amounts on your wrist and inner elbow.  It also doubles as a very relaxing perfume when you're out- I've gotten many a compliment because of this product.  Now you're probably wondering what the product looks like, right? This is it, right here.


As you can see, I have already hit pan on mine so I will be ordering another one in the not too distant future.  What do you think? Is this something you would like to purchase? Let me know what you think of their products if you have ever tried them! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!