Saturday, January 23, 2016

IMATS Haul 2016





    Hello my stars! Well, you asked and I listened- here is my IMATS 2016 haul.  I know lately on my YouTube channel I've been doing a lot of stuff about planners but for me that is lifestyle and I'm trying to expand my blog and YouTube from just plain beauty to beauty AND lifestyle so any video or post suggestions would be greatly appreciated!  I also wasn't posting too much beauty because I was gearing up to have my IMATS haul be my big return to my channel, so I hope you really like it!

    One of my most treasured items I got was my first Z Palette with four shadows.  I also got a Makeup Eraser which I had first seen on BeautyWithBrittanyXO's YouTube channel and I knew when I saw her use it I had to have one if I ever got the chance and I did!

    Did you go to IMATS? If so, what was your favorite purchase? XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!