Friday, August 7, 2015

You're the Top Series: My Top 5 Lipsticks

It's been awhile since I posted something for the ongoing, 'You're the Top', series so I figured I would get together with some of my favorite lipsticks, have a photo shoot and show them off!  Great plan, huh? No? Just me? Ohhhkay then, well this is awkward. Kidding, I'm kidding! Hit that keep reading button, if you feel so behooved, and read on my little Stars and keep shining!



1. My first favorite lipstick pick is the Too Faced Melted lipstick. And yes, it counts as lipstick it's just MELTED (see what I did there?) They are pigmented and hydrating and just absolutely amazing.  I have not had the chance to try their new Metallic ones yet, but it's on my list of things to try.  I own two, one in a dusty rose color and one it a hot pink color and they are both GORGEOUS! Definitely go out and get yourself one as soon as you can, there are colors for everyone!
2. My second pick for favorite lipstick are the Colour Pop Lippie Stix.  The ones I own are so creamy and pigmented and are just the right size and shape to carry around.  They are so very vibrant, and come in so many colours, two different opacities, and multiple finishes.  Almost all of them come with a matching lip liner, so that covers another toughie- finding the matching lip liner!

3. My third pick is the City Color City Chic lipstick. I got this at IMATS this past year in two colors in this red and a light pink called Pinky Promise.  They are really creamy (seeing a theme here?) and pigmented.  They don't slide all over your lips and they fade fairly evenly on the lips as well.  I highly reccomend checking them out at their website here to see the whole amazing range that they offer. Personally I'm eyeing the golden palette, as well as a few other palettes they offer because they are such great quality.
4. The fourth lipstick 'family' I chose are the Revlon Lip Butters.  I picked up two colors at Rite Aid when they were buy one get one half off plus I had a coupon so I figured why not? I am so glad I did! They are gorgeous and the ones I got a pigmented but can also be dabbed on so they are just a wash of color.  They must have a hydrating formula to them because they also act like a colored lip balm on my lips when I wear them.  I got a pink for spring and summer and a more berry tone for fall and winter so I've got all of my bases covered.
5. The fifth, and final, lipstick 'family' I chose to put on this list are the Maybelline Vivids.  They are the CREAMIEST lipsticks I have ever used with amazing color pay off.  I have not noticed any bleeding, even though the colors are so vibrant, when I wear these lipsticks either which is really fantastic.
What are some of your favorite lipsticks? Or are some of these your fave? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!