Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Etsy Shop Spotlight: Vintage Gypsy Road

Hello my lovely Stars, I hope this post finds you well! If you subscribe to me on YouTube (if you don't and you would like to, click here) you would know that I have indeed been bitten by the planner bug.  My boyfriend gifted me an Erin Condren planner for my birthday and I have gone full tilt crazy for it- especially the stickers.  That brings us to today's post, an Etsy Shop Spotlight and today the spotlight shines bright on Vintage Gypsy Road.  Pictured below are the stickers that I own from them, except for my gumball weight loss tracker- I forgot to picture that but Whitney was absolutely wonderful about getting it out to me after it turned out to be out of stock.
 Planner Perfect set- $5.00
 Color Me Mine Tea Set- Not Listed Currently
Frou Frou set- $3.00
As you can see, the stickers they design are absolutely gorgeous and definitely look hand drawn.  The shop owners are wonderful about getting back to you if you have a question or issue with your order.  I know because I had an issue of my own and they fixed it quickly, efficiently, and beautifully.  Their Etsy shop is VintageGypsyRoad and they also have a Facebook page that is here but a little heads up it is a closed group, so you have to request to join.  
Again, these stickers are absolutely beautiful and are artfully made, so be sure to check out VintageGypsyRoad for your sticker planning needs! XOXO Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!