Wednesday, January 28, 2015

How to do the Ten Minute Face (Video)

Hey guys! I'm back with another video for you from my YouTube channel (you should go and subscribe, just sayin' :D) Now that we're in the day and age where everything is go, go, go, who has time in the morning to do a full 30 minute makeup application? I certainly don't also, I'm not a morning person (sometimes) and getting up and then putting on a full face of makeup seems daunting.  So I came up with this idea of how to pare down your full face to a ten minute version.  It looks just as nice and polished but it's quick and easy and uses as few products as possible.  This is my first tutorial so I hope that it's not too horrendous. Enjoy and if you like what you see, go to my YouTube page to subscribe for more videos! XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!