Thursday, January 1, 2015

NEW Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquers: REVIEW

I picked up three colors of Revlon's new lip lacquers called the Ultra HD Lacquers from Ulta and I couldn't be more happy with my selection of colors and of the consistency of these lip glosses.  They have a painters brush instead of a doe foot applicator, which I find as a nice change.  I find that with the paint brush applicator I get more precision and can outline my lips easier than with a doe foot applicator.  Another nice thing is that it's not super sticky or tacky, it just glides on and doesn't  take a lot of effort.  My favorite color out of the ones that I purchased is Garnet which is the darkest color in the picture.  They definitely live up to the Ultra HD title.  These lip glosses are highly pigmented and are true to the color you see in the tube. They also have lipsticks in the same line but I haven't tried them yet.  Have you tried these? What do you think of them? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!