Friday, January 23, 2015

A New Year, A New Spending Ban

Hello my fellow beauty lovers, it's time to say the words that we never want to hear- it's time for a spending ban.  I know, I know, scary words but they could never be more needed than now.  Today I bought two pieces of makeup that I had had my eyes on for a while, but I had also just been to IMATS and bought a lot of makeup.  After my mom gave me a stern talking to, I realized that I really needed a spending ban.  Not only to save money and not buy so much makeup and use up what I have but also because I'm trying really hard to learn how to manage my finances now that all of my loans are in pay back mode and that I have no job as of current and I have much more important places to put my money.  That as well as I want to learn how to save money for something special.  So while this whole 'makeup and other frivolous things' spending ban goes until June 28 (except for gift cards or gifts) I will not be buying anything I don't desperately need.  I hope you guys can support me in this mission to teach myself better financial skills. XOXO

Are you going to or have done a spending ban? How did it go for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!