Wednesday, January 28, 2015

IMATS 2015 Vlog!

Hello my lovely Stars! As many of you may or may not have known, I had the honor of being able to go to LA IMATS this year at the Pasadena Convention Center.  I shot a quick vlog while I was there and I wanted to share it with you guys here.
It was such an amazing experience and there's so much to do besides shopping! I went to a talk about how to get an agent and how to build and make your portfolio presentable to potential clients and possible representation.  I saw so many cool things while I was there- amazing makeup looks going on some of which you see in this vlog, but I'll also put some pictures down below of some of the cooler makeup looks they were doing.  They were doing everything from body painting at MAC to full on monster prosthetics.  Speaking of MAC, guess who finally got her MAC Pro card? This blogger!  When I got onto the floor for the first time I saw there was absolutely no line to get to MAC so I made a bee line to their booth and got the process going as soon as I could and about fifteen minutes later I was holding my temporary MAC pro card (I should be recieving my actual one any day now).  Now, it wouldn't be a makeup convention if I didn't buy things, or is that just me? LOL I got stuff for my personal makeup and collection but I also got some things for my kit like a blush palette and a contouring palette that is technically for both myself and my kit.  I had a lot of fun with my mom too, you'll get to meet her in this video.  I also had the opportunity to hand out my business card to a few makeup companies and I looked at every school they had there (except the Ruby Makeup Academy. No. Just, no) I hope you guys enjoy this video and go to my channel (linked below) and subscribe and maybe give the video a thumbs up if you like it? That'd be super swell! I hope you are all well and enjoying your new year! XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!