Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Stila 'Eyes Are The Window' SOUL palette REVIEW

During the Sephora VIB sale, I purchased two things- a foundation by Makeup Forever and the Stila The Eyes Are the Window to the Soul palette.  I love that all of the colors are neutral and all of the colors work together with each other so there are endless options for how you could use this palette and use it. 
Can we just talk about this packaging? I mean, isn't it gorgeous?! It's so pretty and looks so high end, I just love it! The S's are a gold, rose gold, and a silver-ish type of color and then is surrounded by gold, albeit not real gold.  It is a magnetic open and close palette but it's a very sturdy casing and could take a beating and your eyeshadows would still be just fine.
The colors for the palette are are neutral and smokey colors, which makes the transition from day to night with one palette very easy.  There are 4 matte shades (there may be five, but I'm still debating on if it's actually matte) and the rest of the colors have a shimmer to them.  Not really a glitter shimmer but just a nice shimmer shimmer to it.  I have not had any problem with fall out with this palette, which is great.
This palette was released alongside three others in honor of Stila's 20th Anniversary.  They cost $49 each, which is a bit steep but I did get it at the sale so that is how I justified it.  Do you have any of these palettes? Which do you like best? Would you buy this palette if given the chance? I would love to know! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!