Friday, August 22, 2014

Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy nail polish: REVIEW!

A few weeks ago, I was in Target and finally after hemming and hawing over getting this polish and that day I finally broke down and bought one color and the top coat.

I was very impressed by this nail polish, especially after getting a gel manicure for graduation and loving it so much so, that I had been debating on trying one of the ones that don't need a UV light or to save my money and get the red carpet gel nail polish starter kit.  I picked color 110 Lady Luck.  I liked this color because it's a light coral/pink shade with a subtle gold shimmer running through it.  I did two coats of the color, but it was opaque in one.  The one thing I do not like about this polish is that it is a bit thick and gloppy, which made it a bit messy to apply.
Have you tried any of the gel polish starter kits or the gle polish that does not need a UV light? What did you think of them? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!