Thursday, August 14, 2014

August Birchbox!

 I was so excited to receive my Birchbox the other day.  It's always nice to know that you're going to get a package full of things you like.  I had canceled my subscription at the end of the school year but my Aunt got me a gift subscription for my birthday. This month theme was 'When flip flops count as formal wear'- so the last month of summer.



1. Harvey Prince Ageless perfume
What- This grapefruit-sandalwood blend leaves skin smelling youthful.
2. Laqa & Co Sheer Lip Lube Pencil in Menatour
What-A high gloss, semi-sheer lip color that's perfect for summer.  Bonus: It smells minty fresh!
3. Noir Cosmetics Long Wear Eyeliner
What- Enriched with Vitamiin E, this creamy, waterproof liner glides on smoothly for all day wear.
4.Vasanti Cosmetics Detox Nutrient Rich Purifying Facial Cleanser
What- This foamy, sulfate free wash gently removes pore clogging impurities without overdrying.
5. Whish Shave Crave shaving cream
What: A shea butter packed, silky cream in a fresh for summer scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!