Sunday, April 20, 2014

April Birchbox Opening!

I received my loved Birchbox a few days ago and I wanted to share what I got with you!

1) KIND Snacks Healthy Grain Bar (15 count box $11.88)
What: The perfect combo of Salty and sweet, these delicious treats pack a whole grain punch.
Reaction: I wasn't expecting to like this because my history with health food in the past has left much to be desired but I was so very wrong.  I got really hungry one night and decided to give this a try and I was pleasantly surprised.  It wasn't too salty or too sweet, nor was it super hard or really chewy.  I am so glad that I got this!
2) Supergoop! CC Cream (full size $32)
What: Next generations SPF 35 CC cream that triple protects againsts UVA, UVB, and infrared A Rays.
Reaction: I've never had a chance to try a CC Cream, so this gives me a chance to try it without having to pay full price for one.  Mine came in the color Light to Medium.
3) Paula's Choice (full size $24)
What: Unique leave-on exfoliant tat smooths, fades dark spots, and boosts collagen production.
Reaction: I have no reaction to this, good or bad.  I get that it is skin perfecting but my skin reacts negatively to any drastic change in my skincare routine.
4)Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel (full size $22)
What: Botanical oils and conditioners tame unruly brows for a natural polished look.
Reaction: I was thrilled to see this in my Birchbox! I've read so much about Anastasia Brows that I have been wanting to give it a try for ages but didn't want to fork out the money for something I may not like or may not work for me.  I used it for the first time the other day and I really liked it.
5) Color Club Nail Lacquer (pack of four for $13)
What: We teamed up with style blogger Gala Gonzalez to create this exclusively shimmery shade.
Reaction: It's rare for me to receive a color in my Bircbox that I don't already have, but this is one color I don't own.  It is a very pretty mint green shade with a nice shimmer running through.

3 comments:

  1. I have been on the fence with subscribing to Birchbox.. But since I just seen anastasia of Beverly Hills..I may go for it!

    ~Beauty By Jennafer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've really enjoyed it and knowing that I will be getting a beauty box each month curbs my splurging on makeup almost in half.

      Delete
  2. I've really been wanting to try subscribing to a box, but I can't decide between this one and ipsy! The items seem nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!