Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Life Update!

Hi everyone! I know I've been a bad blogger lately and haven't posted but I've been a bit preoccupied with finishing up the semester and graduating.  This past weekend I received my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theatre Arts from Stephens College.  I also took my final bow on the mainstage, which signified everyone moving onto bigger and better things.  Let me just say, these past three years have been a ride- I've found myself and lost myself, learned who to trust and how to identify emotions, I became the person I am today.  So, for your viewing pleasure here are some photos from the last three years so you can see the change (physically) in me.  I will be back to posting regularly soon, so don't worry!
1st year:
 
2nd Year:
3rd (and final) Year
How has your year been lovelies? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!