Saturday, April 5, 2014

Transformed

 How do I go from bare face me to glammed up me? Let me tell and show you how in a few simple steps!

First things first, you need to put your primer and foundation on and then concealer, all of the products I use for these things are from the Revlon Photoready collection.  Once you've got a nice smooth base, the fun begins.  I usually start with eyes:
I used my brand new Urban Decay Primer potion in Greed, which has a gold tone to it.I then used a light bronze color over my eyes, I then did the crease in a bronzy brown color and that was it.  I didn't mess around with eyeliner or anything like that, I was in a bit of a rush out the door.  I then took my favorite Rimmel Scandaleyes Curve Alert and gave my lashes a bit of oomph.


















On my cheeks I used a new blush that I just bought, NARS Super Orgasm- not as famous as it's older sister but still just as pretty. I gently swirled my brush around the compact to make sure that I got just the right amount of blusher on the brush and then applied it to the apple of my cheeks which I then swept up to my hairline to help give shape to my face and add a bit more glow.
Then came the lipstick, and what a treat it was for it to be a MAC product.  I got one of their matte colors this time called Ravenously Red even though it looks like hot pink in the tube.  I applied this straight from the bullet  because I find that easier to apply than with a brush, I'm still working on my technique for that type of application.
So at the end of the process, I look like this:
Do you guys like this look? What other looks would you like to see me do? XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I love the look! The shade of red is fabulous. I also really like what I can see of that lace top, so cute!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty look dear, you are beautiful!
    xx

    peacelovefashionxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!