Friday, December 18, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide 2015!

Hello my lovely stars, I hope you are enjoying your holiday season.  I know it's a little late, but I wanted to share with you some things that are on my gift guide for this year. I mean, this is my first year doing one, but it's better late than never- right?  Let's get started shall we?

1.
 Madison Reed root cover up. This product is really amazing and quite revolutionary- no goop or slop anymore while trying to touch up your roots at home, just brush this on and bingo! You can either purchase the product from their website here or on the Sephora website.  The cost is around $30 for the root touch up at Sephora and would make a great gift for anyone who dyes their hair- like me!
2.
Benefit Real Cheeky Party cheek palette is part of their limited edition holiday set exclusively at Ulta.  It is $30 with a $116 retail value according to the Ulta website. You get Rocketeur, Sugarbomb, Hoola, Dandelion, and Coralista along with a sample of Watts Up, a sample of the push up eyeliner, and a sample size of their very famous They're Real! Mascara.  Instead of being in cardboard packaging this year, Benefit has stepped up their game and put this product in a beautiful metal tin container. This is really nice gift for someone who doesn't have many blushes or for someone who would like to try a lot of the Benefit blushes without the commitment of buying a full size of anything.
3.
Ahhh, the Bite Best Beauty Rewind lip set.  I believe this set was in the $20 range when I purchased it at Sephora and I'm so glad that I did.  It is the perfect stocking stuffer because of it's size.  The quality is exactly what you would expect to see from Bite Beauty.  You get four colors- a nude, a pink, a red, and a berry and all are absolutely gorgeous!  They come in a protective metal tin case which I think is genius since they are smaller than the full size, now I won't lose them.  The colors are extremely pigmented and they glide on without a hitch.  Because they are pointed they also act as liners for themselves as well.  You can find this product at Sephora.
4.
Too Faced Le Petit Tresor lipstick set.  Out of all of the products I am listing here, I think this is what you get the most bang for your buck.  You get three full sized Creme lipsticks in a super adorable sequined/glittered case with the Eiffel Tower as the zipper.  The nude and light pink color are in the permanent line but the sparkly berry toned one is exclusive to this kit, I believe, because I could not find it anywhere on the regular display.  Now, how much do you think this would cost since it is three FULL SIZED lipsticks and an adorable carrying pouch when one of the lipsticks runs around $19-$21? This sett, exclusive to Ulta, is only $29! This was the only holiday thing that I allowed myself to get this year because, frankly, it was one of the only things in my budget this year.  The lipsticks are super creamy and pigmented too, no skimping there, and the packaging is the exact same as the regular line lipsticks.

So there you have it folks, my (slightly late) Holiday Gift Guide 2015.  I really hope you enjoyed this post, and if you did be sure to click that follower/subscriber button so you will be informed as to when I publish another post. Have a happy and safe holiday season! Thank you and much love. XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!