Friday, November 15, 2013

Seventh Generation Clearing Skin Serum

In every makeup blog I've read, the lovely blogger always uses some sort of serum on their face at night.  I had never used serum because I was afraid that it would clog my pores or make my face even more oily.  I got this at Wallgreens about a week ago and I've been using it nightly after I wash and tone my face.  I haven't noticed it helping to clear my face, but I have noticed my skin feeling a bit better.  It makes my skin feel a bit softer and not so dry, especially since it is becoming winter that is definitely something I worry about.  I also don't have to use as much lotion during the day because the serum absorbs and stays but doesn't clog my pores, which is really nice.
Do you guys use any serums on your face?  What have you found works best for you? XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Hi. I have never used a skin serum and i have great skin.

    I am following from Meet me on the Bright Side Blog Hop. Please stop by something: http://lionessrebirthorg.blogspot.com

    Lioness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do!
    I used Burt's Bees serum and its really made my face glow. It just makes my skin look more natural and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that! I'll have to check them out, thanks Emma!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you did this review! I love Seventh Generation. Personally I'm using a serum by Benton at the moment, and really loving it.

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never even heard of the brand until I saw it at the store!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!