Monday, November 11, 2013

Olay Professional Facial Cleanser


I have notoriously bad skin and have tried every thing under the sun to help it, and when the Clairsonic came out not only was it the price tag that deterred me but also the fact that it seemed like it would irritate my skin.  For my birthday this year, my mom got me the Olay Professional  facial cleansing brush.  I was nervous at first that it would make my skin worse than better but it has proved me wrong! The bristles are actually really soft and you have two different setting to choose from so it's not super abrasive.  It's really good at getting rid of the little bumby places on my face and helping it look clearer.  I don't use it day and night, usually just at night when I also put on extra lotion and healing serum.  It came with a cleanser but I haven't used it and have stuck to using my Clearasil face wash and then following with my Clean and Clear toner.  If you're on the fence about a powered facial cleanser, like the Clairsonic, I would say give this a whirl first before you shell out over a hundred dollars for one.  This only costs $25-$30 depending on where you look, and you can replace the bristle heads with ease.  I am really pleased with this product and will definitely continue using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!