Thursday, November 12, 2015

Life Update- October 2015

Hello all, long time no type! I hope you all have be doing well.  I don't usually do 'Life Update' type posts but I figured since I've been gone for such a long while, or so it feels like to me, I would do one so you know that I am not MIA or anything like that.  As many of you who follow me on my YouTube Channel, linked here, you know that I had been working on two shows at once.  The first show, Lost in Yonkers where I was the Prop master, sound designer, and the hair and makeup artist, just closed this past weekend.  It was such a great show to work on, albeit a bit trying with the voice overs.  Closing day, the cast was very sweet and presented us with a bouquet of flowers presented by the actor who played Louie.  To my mom and I especially, this meant a lot.


 Now onto the second show I am still working on, Miracle on 34th Street, with the Lifehouse Theatre.
The whole cast and crew have been so amazing to work with and really hope I get the chance to work with them again.  This production has slowly taken up my whole week, but I am truly and honestly loving every single minute of it.  I love being able to sing again, especially the Christmas carols with our Salvation Army Quartet.  We actually just moved into the theater, which was a great experience getting to re-space everything on the stage and see what it was going to look like when we open in a week and a half.  They have been so wonderful working around the wheelchair and making accommodations that have been needed.

I joined the planner world back in July due to my sweet boyfriend's birthday gift, he gave me an Erin Condren Life Planner. Oooookay so I sorta knew it was coming because of how personalized it is but there were a few extras that were really sweet.  If you would like to receive ten dollars off YOUR planner, click this code link here. They make more than planners so definitely check out the Erin Condren website. If those click through links don't work, please let me know.  To be completely transparent, I do get ten dollars off my next purchase as well so it's really a win win right? Anyway, I joined the lovely planner community and have made a ton of new friends because of that, I've even organized a few planner events in my area.  Planning has really helped to make my life a lot easier and a lot less hectic, actually seeing that I don't have to do everything on one day.  It's also gotten my back into a really creative mode because I am one of those planner people, who decorates every week with stickers and stamps and washi.  It's calming and quite enjoyable.  I've also gotten involved with the Reset Girl's "#ListersGottaList challenges, although I fall behind easily right now because of rehearsals at night and day to day activities.  If you're curious about this, check out the Listers Gota List website. 

So, all in all, I'm a very occupied lady who is going to try to get back to her normal posting schedule once Miracle on 34th Street opens.  I hope this post finds you well.  Be sure to comment and join so that you don't miss out on any post to come! XOXO Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!