Saturday, November 7, 2015

Pura d'or: REVIEW!

Hey there my lovely stars, I'm so sorry I've been MIA for the past two weeks but I'm back now! Everything will be explained in a later post, I promise, because this post is not about me but about a great hair care company called Pura D'or who were generous enough to send me some of their shampoo, conditioner, and Argan hair oil.  Keep reading to find out what I thought about their product!

Taken directly from their site's home page, an explanation about Pura D'or:

PURA D’OR for Hair Isn't Just Care
It's Therapy. Reinforced by Nature.
PURA D’OR Premium Organic Solutions uses a proprietary blend of organic extracts and oils, including the gold standard for helping heal hair’s individual issues, Argan Oil as well as other natural and plant-based ingredients include Tea Tree Oil, Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Vanilla, vitamins and nutrients. This cold-pressed, preservation-harvested oil, known for centuries as pure gold, fuses inside each formula to solve problems like thinning hair, hair loss and dandruff.
These are the shampoo and conditioner they kindly sent me. On the right is the Pura d'or Gold Label Premium Organic Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo ($35.99, found here) and on the left is their Healing Conditioner ($19.99, found here). Not pictured is the bottle of Pure and Organic Argan Oil they sent me ($14.99, found here).  For the amount that you get in each bottle, I found the pricing to be very fair and very affordable.  I've been using these products for over two months and I've barely used half of the bottle of both the shampoo and the conditioner, and I feel like I've barely made a dent in the Argan Oil even though I use it every time I wash my hair.  The shampoo also has Argan oil in it so that is a big bonus.  
These products, especially the conditioner, smell absolutely divine.  One of the things that caught me off guard about the shampoo was that it doesn't really lather up, but it still gets your hair nice and clean.  It doesn't lather up because there are no parabens, no SLS, and is Gluten free. All big pluses in my book.  Plus the fact that it is natural and organic is a big seller to a lot of people because we are all becoming just a tad more eco-friendly in our lives, are we not? The great thing about their website is that with every product they list every ingredient that they use in their products, which a lot of companies do not, and it's not even in itty bitty print.  The only problem that I had with this product was getting the pump to work.  You really have to twist it and feel and listen for the releasing mechanism to get it to release.  So that would be my only complaint, otherwise I am really enjoying this product and am so thankful that they reached out to me to review such fantastic products.  Be sure to check out all of their products at https://www.purador.com/
*I was in no way compensated for my review.  My reviews are always 100% my own opinion and truthful*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!