Thursday, September 3, 2015

My Favorite Face Masks

Hello my beautiful Stars! I hope you have enjoyed what I have been sharing for my YouTube channel (linked down below) with you.  If you have, I would love to have you join the Star family and hit that subscribe button both on my YouTube channel and on this blog (if you aren't already ;) )  Today I'm going to be telling you about the facemasks I own and use and why I love them so much.  I would love to know what your favorite masks are because I'm always looking for a new mask to try out!
1. Lush's mask of Magnaminty (4.4oz, $12.95): I LOVE this mask, and they  have a version that has to go in the fridge as well as a self preserving version which totally rocks.  This is definitely minty with little scrubbers in there to make your face really feel exfoliated and clean when you rinse it off.  While it is a little pricey, $24.95 for the 11oz tub, I think it is completely worth the price because it does duty  as a mask and an exfoliater for the face AND the body.  This product has natural and fresh ingredients and is NEVER tested on animals.  Run, don't walk, to your local Lush Website today!

2. This is my newest brand try- Formula 10.0.6, which was founded in 1933 and was first advertised in the US in Seventeen Magazine in 1950 which helped to really launch the brand into the fame that it has today.  Enough history, anyway, I picked this up a few days ago because I wanted to try some new masks and this guy found his way into my basket.  I really enjoy it, it's not too harsh on my sensitive skin, and it smells lovely.  It peels off really nicely and doesn't tug at my skin or irritate it.
3. Third is the Body Shop's Tea Tree Face Mask ($16.50) is one of my Holy Grail products.  It really helps to clear my skin up as well as even out my skin tone.  It doesn't smell too bad or too strong, and it doesn't sting my skin either. It goes on really creamy and nice, and smoothes over everything really nicely covering each and every blemish.  I suggest this to everyone with severe acne to once a month acne- it just works!
4.  Finally, I have four  Freeman brand facial masks (about $5 each depending on where you go) that are some of my absolute favorites.  My favorite is the one in the blue squeezy tube, the anti-stress Dead Sea Minerals Mask.  It has a very calming scent but it also calms down all redness on my skin and it helps to take away the signs of stress on my face. I also love the Sweet Tea and Lemon peel off Clay face mask.  I had never tried a clay peel off face mask but it has quickly become my favorite peel away mask.  I just bought it about a week ago and I had never seen it before, so I think it may be a new Freeman product.  There are many mixed reviews about Freeman masks, some people say they are the worst thing in the world and others swear by them- I fall into the second category.  They are really affordable and they work really really nicely in my opinion.  
What are some of your favorite face masks? Why do you like them so much? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!