Monday, February 16, 2015

The Palette Roundup!

Hello my bright shiny Stars! I'm getting back to the regular posting whether it's a blog post or a video review or collection. This is my palette collection and, disclaimer time, in no way am I trying to brag or be like 'oooh look at all my palettes'. No. I bought all of these palettes with my own money except for one, which was my first palette. Disclaimer over.  I made this video to show that you don't have to be palette loyal to one brand nor do you have to have every single palette, I know I have a lot but I don't own every palette out there.  I hope you guys enjoy this video and don't forget to give it a thumbs up if you liked it and to subscribe for more videos! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!