Monday, May 27, 2013

Revlon Baby Sticks: Review!

Alright so maybe you remember a post I did a while back (link is here) about how excited I was for the Revlon Baby Sticks- color for lips and cheeks- I pestered the people at stores if they were in yet and the Revlon facebook page about when they would hit the stores, I wanted them that much.  They only come in three colors: a light coral pink called Tahitian, a bright pink that is called Pink Passion, and a red color called Sunset.  I only bought one, just to make sure I liked it and I got the color Tahitian.

I know it says it can be used for both lips and cheeks, but it is too pale for my liking on my lips but I love it on my cheeks.  It's a pale coral/mainly baby pink color that looks wonderful on pale skin tones.  It gives you a nice natural flush that isn't too bright or summer/spring time bright. It just looks very natural.   The one problem I have is that I don't know the right way to apply it, whether I should dab it onto my fingers, use a stippling brush, or go straight from the tube (which is what I've been doing).  I'm also looking into getting the pink passion color because, well, mainly because I love pink colors.

Do you guys like the new trend of big stick applicators like this for cheeks and eyes? XOXO

4 comments:

  1. These seemed really cool to me, but I keep seeing reviews that are kind of negative. It seems like everyone is saying these are really pale. At least it worked on your cheeks though! I am really enjoying the big stick applicators trend. I think my favorite one is the Revlon balm stains!

    http://eyeshadoweyeliner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the palest color, I think the pink shows up much better :) I love the balm stains too, they stay forever!

      Delete
  2. Hi, Emma!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    http://extraextravagant.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-liebster-award.html

    xoxo
    Sockwun
    ExtraExtravagant.bs.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!