Monday, April 20, 2015

Weekly Makeup Basket #1!

Hello Stars, if you have been following my YouTube channel- link here- then you would know that I've started doing weekly makeup baskets so that I can cycle through my makeup a bit more besides just using the same things over and over again.  This was my first makeup basket, I will be posting the second one here soon, and the third one is about to be filmed.  These makeup baskets are so much fun because it forces me to try new looks from palettes I never would have tried, it takes you out of your comfort zone.  If you decide to give this a try, either on your blog or on your YouTube, link it down below because I would love to check it out! Hope all of you are well! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!