Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Spotlight: Revlon Chubby Sticks

It's no surprise that I love the Revlon 'chubby stick' collection, and I wanted to shine the series spotlight on them today so let's get started!

One thing I especially love about the Revlon line of chubby sticks is that they smell so minty and fresh.
Described from left to right
1. Revlon Matte Balm in 210 'Unapolagetic'- The swatch in the picture doesn't show it too well, but this is a bright, almost neon, pink but is very wearable. One thing I really love about their matte balm is that it doesn't dry your lips out like other matte products.
2. Revlon Matte Balm in 205 'Elusive'- This is one of those 'Another Blog Made Me Buy It' and I'm so glad I did.  It's a nice neutral pink that can be worn with almost anything, and can also be used as a 'my lips but better' lip color.  
3. Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain in 025 'Sweetheart'- This is a mid, warm toned pink. They have a bit of gloss to it but nothing to compare to the Lacquer Balms. There is no shimmer in it, so it's good for professional meetings especially.
4. Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain in 001 'Honey'- This is again one of those 'Another Blog Made Me Buy It'.  I saw this on one of the blogs I follow and was impressed with the color and that it had a slight hint of gold in it.  This is a brown-ish nude, with a great color pay off. 
5. Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain in 020 'Lovesick'- This is a cool toned magenta pink which is very complimentary in the cooler months.
6. Revlon Lacquer Balm in 110 'Cocquette'- This is a lovely baby pink with the shinyness of a gloss but with out the stickiness or streaking that said lip gloss can cause.  It's very soft, blurred affect that the lip lacquer gives.
7. Revlon Lacquer Balm in 120 'Vivacious'- This lacquer balm is a lovely bright pink that looks really nice during the spring with all of the pastels and bright colors. This goes on so creamy and is a dream to apply, as well as are all of the Revlon chubby sticks.
8. Revlon Lacquer Balm in 150 'Enticing'- This is a lovely burgundy color that is very easy to wear and looks great in the winter, especially on Christmas.  I am really happy with the fact that it doesn't bleed from my lips because it is such a dark color.
9. Revlon Lacquer Balm in 130 'Tease'- This was how I dipped my toe into the orange lip waters and I was happily surprised.  I thought with my coloring it would never work but it did and it actually looked nice.  I think that if you're looking to try the orange lip trend, this would be a good way to go.
Have you tried these? What do you think of them?
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!