Monday, September 8, 2014

August Favorites!

7 days into the new month and I have finally gotten around to doing my monthly favorites post.  Except for the blush, most of the stuff is new to my blog and I will ask you to keep you're eyes peeled for full reviews to come soon!


The first thing that I put on my list is this turquoise ring that my dad gave me.  I've been wearing it close to every day since he gave it to me.  It's a good ring that is used as a subtle accent on my hand since I lost all of my other rings.



The second thing that I want to share with you is my Real Techniques buffing brush.  I've really grown to love using this to apply my foundation.



Number three on the list is the L'Oreal true match Lumi foundation.  This stuff has great coverage.  The color selection isn't very broad but they do split them up in warms, neutrals, and cools.  I am still on the fence about whether I would re-buy this but it is some good stuff.
Fourth is the NYX blush in 'Pinched'.  This is in my top three of favorite blushes.  It compliments my skin tone  and I love the gold shimmer that runs through the whole blush.  I will definitely repurchase it.
Fifth is the CK one mascara I got as my birthday gift from Ulta.  I wasn't expecting anything spectacular from this mascara but I have been wowed by the awesome volume and length that it gives my lashes.  I wore this almost every single day in August.
And finally is the NYX Dusk til Dawn palette. This palette is so pigmented and was only about $10. If you have the chance to get it, I would highly recommend it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!