Saturday, September 10, 2016

Sephora Wishlist #1

Sephora Wishlist #1
So I'm back, even though I'm still pretty much on bed rest, I feel good enough to try and start writing again.  I wanted to start off with something a little simpler and not so picture heavy since I can't get to my products right now.  This means there will be a lot of lifestyle and about me posts, if that's okay.
I absolutely adore Sephora, especially when the people are nice and the area is clean (trust me, that didn't used to be true of certain places).  These are my high end, really spendy, wish items. I would love to know what some of yours are!
1. Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet: I have never owned this perfume but everytime I go to Sephora I get a little sample just so I can have some on hand because it is one of my favorite scents. The price tag on this little guy is $78 for 1.7oz.  I haven't yet, but I definitely think it will be worth the splurge, possibly very very soon for a very special event.
2. Bite Amuse Bouche lipstick in Meringue which is a nice peachy nude.  I've tested the consistency and the wear time on my hand in stores and it is just so creamy and wears longer than you would think it would given the consistency.  This lipstick runs $26 per bullet but they will last you a good while when taken care of properly.  You can find it here at the Sephora website or at the store.
3. Tarte Glamazon Pure Performance 12 hr lipstick in Foxy. I purely want to try this because I have never tried anything but Tarte's blushes.  This color looked like an amazing color for me and it's currently on sale for $14 but the regular price is $26 and you can find it here.
4. Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm: I used to use the Body Shop cleansing balm but I have run out and would like to try something different so I was ecstatic when I found this.  Initially I was looking for the Emma Hardie cleansing balm that so many blogger rave about but, alas, my search was fruitless.  This costs $29 and can be found here on the website or in most stores.  This is another one that may be purchased in the not so distant future.
5.  Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette.  I really wanted the romantic eyes palette but that has sadly been discontinued but this is pretty close in comparison in my eyes.  There are light and dark colors so you can go from day time to sultry in just a few swipes.  It's a great all around eye palette.  It costs $36 and can be found here.
6. Becca Shimmering Pressed Skin Perfector in Opal: Yes, I know this has a cult following but I really do want it because I like it and not just to have it.  If it's anything in consistency and  make like Champagne Pop I will be a happy girl.  The Shimmering pressed skin perfectors cost $38 and you can find them at the Sephora website, in store, or at Ulta.
7. Glam Glow mud mask.  Need anything more be said? This puppy will cost you $69 and the only place that I know for sure that carries it is Sephora.
8. The original Chocolate Bar palette: Ever since I discovered Too Faced, I have wanted the Chocolate Bar Palette.  This would be a great staple piece in my palette collection.  This palette costs $49 and can be found here at the Sephora website or in store at Sephora and Ulta.
9. Urban Decay Naked Illuminating Shimmering Powder for Face and Body in Luminous.  I am a highlighter fiend, I absolutely adore every highlighter that I can get my hands on. I don't mind glitter in my highlight and there is a lot of glitter in this highlighter.  I like that it's not only for the face but it's for the body too.  This product runs $32 and you can get it here on the Sephora website or in the store or at Ulta.
10. My final product is the Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rose perfume, which is new to the line.  I have yet to smell it but I love the Nirvana scents and I love roses, so where could I go wrong? I could get the rollerball for $25 but I really want the actual spray perfume.  I would get the 1.7oz spray perfume for $85, again, another big splurge item that will totally be worth it.  If you're curious about their new perfume, be sure to check it out here or in the Sephora store.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!