Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Hard Candy CC Cream Review

About three months ago, I had the daunting task of trying to find a BB or CC cream that would match my skin tone, which is hard due to how pale I am.  Well, I came across this guy made buy Hard Candy (available only at Walmart). I was so excited when it matched my skin nicely and it had a light to medium coverage as well as having an SPF.  What really disappointed me about this was about two months after I got it, it started to separate but was able to be fixed by shaking it.  Now it's like no amount of shaking will mix it back together well and I'm really disappointed because I really liked this cream. Have any of you tried this cream before? Did you have the same problem or was your experience different? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!