Friday, August 16, 2013

We clean up

 This was the look I did for the opening of the show "My Way: A Musical Tribute to Frank Sinatra" at the Okoboji Summer Theatre.  I used BH Cosmetics 120 color eyeshadow palette #2 for my eyes.  I used a lighter and brighter purple closer to my nose and then slowly got darker as I went out.  I then put silver in the middle of the eye to help add dimension to the eyeshadow.
 The lipstick is a bit sloppy, and I look like I haven't slept (which at that point, I really handn't) but I did this look in under 15 minutes.  One of the best things I learned at Boji that can transfer to here is how to get ready, and look really nice, in under fifteen or twenty minutes.
This was a short post, I know, but it was more of a 'HEY I'M BACK' sort of post and the next few will probably be about my time at Okoboji but I also learned some awesome hair and makeup tricks and tips.  I hope everyone had a great summer! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!