Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick

My most favorite beyond favorite lipstick color is Benefit's Silky Finish Lipstick in My Treat. For the past year I've been looking to get more because my tube is close to running out but I couldn't find it at any of the Benefit counters near where I was or on their website. Yet, when I was doing some holiday browsing on their website today I found that the color was back again (it probably never left, thought) and I got so very excited. The color is really pigmented, and it goes so smoothly on the lips. The lipglosses they have in their line, especially the brighter pink ones with a tad of sparkle, go really well with this color as a bit of topper if you want a little bit more shimmer. I am a sucker for pink lips, especially bright pink lips, but I do like any bright color when it comes to lip glosses and lip sticks. I want to get the Frenched color next, it looks so pretty and red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and read my posts, it really does mean the world to me! I read each and everyone of your comments and try my best to reply to each one individually. Have a great day!